November TBR

I totally failed this month to read the books I want. But school really stresses me out and I study all day and I stay up till 2am to write my homework. It's really exsausting and I don't have time for anything else. I'm studying in the weekends too and I literary don't have time to read or posting a lot. It's killing me.


1. The Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner

7864437
It’s the end of the line.

WICKED has taken everything from Thomas: his life, his memories, and now his only friends—the Gladers. But it’s finally over. The trials are complete, after one final test.

Will anyone survive?

What WICKED doesn’t know is that Thomas remembers far more than they think. And it’s enough to prove that he can’t believe a word of what they say.

The truth will be terrifying.

Thomas beat the Maze. He survived the Scorch. He’ll risk anything to save his friends. But the truth might be what ends it all. 

The time for lies is over.

***
I started the book few days ago and I'm still in the beginning. I'll try to read it the next few days because I really want to read The Death Cure before my dad because he is going to spoil everything to me. I am really excited to read it, even though I am not a big fan of James Dashner's writing.


1. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey


16131484
How do you rid the Earth of seven billion humans? Rid the humans of their humanity.


Surviving the first four waves was nearly impossible. Now Cassie Sullivan finds herself in a new world, a world in which the fundamental trust that binds us together is gone. As the 5th Wave rolls across the landscape, Cassie, Ben, and Ringer are forced to confront the Others’ ultimate goal: the extermination of the human race.

Cassie and her friends haven’t seen the depths to which the Others will sink, nor have the Others seen the heights to which humanity will rise, in the ultimate battle between life and death, hope and despair, love and hate.
***
I liked The 5th Wave but I didn't like it at the same time. I hope this book to be better than the first one.

3. Strings by Kat Green
22667351
The rise of the Black Eagles was meteoric, from band practice in the garage to global stars almost overnight. 

And Melissa Webb, the beautiful girlfriend of the front man, appeared to have it all. 

But when Luke Black disappears without a trace and Melissa wakes up in a hospital bed after a savage attack, her perfect world is shattered and their lives are plunged into a potentially deadly crisis. 

Where is Luke, and can he be found before it is too late?
***
This book is in my TBR list from a long time and now I'll finally read it and I'm super excited!

These are the books I'll definitelly going to try to read this month. If I have more time I'm going to read the rest of the last months list.

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар